Want to increase the usability of your site and run it faster? Do you want to increase the heat on your website? Encyphers can help with that. Our plans include website speed optimization which will make your website load faster, now wouldn’t that be smashing? You can also see an increase in conversions, revenue year over year with our plans.
Simple! It is your visitors want, and what Search Engines want. Google wants to serve users with the best results for their queries and website owners with optimized sites that help satisfy those needs. Successful SEO means picking keywords related to your product as well as optimizing content so as not to overwhelm users by making it readable and navigable.
Adding an image to the header not only helps enhance your site’s design — it also boosts SEO. Google wants to display sites with quality content and images help improve the overall user experience . In fact, when a search is performed in Google images, thumbnail previews are shown instead of a relevant page of text.
When your site loads slowly, users have a tendency to become frustrated and leave for a more user-friendly page. In turn, research suggests that Google may view you as a less trustworthy company with an inferior product if this happens. That’s because Google gives preference to sites that earn its highest performance ratings from its PageSpeed Tools application.
Website speed can keep people from visiting your site in the first place, which mean they won’t learn about your business or see your products and services or read any of your informative or beneficial content. Most of all they won’t convert into leads or sales because you don’t get a second chance to make a first impression.
There are a number of factors that can contribute to slow loading including:
- A user types your URL into their search bar, or you visit your website in a search engine like Google.
- Their browser notifies your server that it is trying to visit your site, and asks for all the information it needs to visit your page.
- If your server is up to standard, information will come quickly
- Your server level drops to share or redistribute:
- Is the server shared? If so, you are sharing server space with another website and its traffic.
- Is the server dedicated? If so, you can ensure that you do not share website traffic with another website. If you are a dedicated server, you will have instant loading time.
Website speed optimization is a process – it doesn’t happen overnight. There are a lot of behind-the-scenes projects that go on in order to ensure that your page speed is at its best. To handle the job, we employ web developers to make sure the job is done right.
On an “if needed” basis, we can do the following:
- Website/CSS optimization
- Gzip compression
- Caching setup and/or configuration
- Optimize/reduce number of redirects
And tons more.
Why should you work with Encyphers for your page speed optimization needs? Check out the results we’re typically able to drive for our page speed customers.
Got a project?
We’re a team of creatives who are excited about unique ideas and help fin-tech companies to create amazing identity by crafting top-notch UI/UX.