Enterprise PPC Management Services
Paid Search Marketing That Drives Results
If your paid search marketing budget surpasses $25,000 per month, Encyphers can help you get your return on ad spend (ROAS) to higher levels.
Our digital ad spend management plan gives you the ability to:
- Set up online ad management
- Develop ingenuity
- Improve conversion tracking
- Increase ROAS
- Earn highly qualified guides, phone calls, and sales
The Encyphers team does all of its work in-house. Below is an overview chart outlining different marketing facets so you can see how they fit together to promote your business online.
- Google PPC Network
- Bing PPC Networks
- Google & Bing Shopping Feed Management (client is responsible for creating/programming/updating Google/Bing Merchant Center feed)
- Google Text Ad & Banner Remarketing (if banner ads are included, provided by the client, or creative banner design is paid for)
- Google Display Network
- YouTube Video Ads
- In-Store Visit Reporting
- Google customer match & audience match
- Gmail Competitor Ads
- GoDataFeed, DataFeedWatch, etc. integration (monthly GoDataFeed, DataFeedWatch, etc. fee paid for by client)
- Initial campaign development & strategy
- Advanced keyword research and selection
- Industry analysis
- Ad campaign copywriting
- Ongoing keyword development and tweaking
- Dynamic keyword insertion into ads
- Google Analytics integration & goal tracking
- Weekly Results analysis/reporting
- Strategic bid management
- PPC account settings monitoring (Ex. Geotargeting)
- Single account representative
- Monitoring clicks, conversions and click fraud activity
- International PPC campaign management (English only campaigns initially)
- Setup and management of rule-based bidding
- Website conversion analysis reporting
- 300+ SMEs behind campaign driving results
- Website conversion analysis implementation
- Website conversion analysis reporting
- Landing page performance testing
- Weekly campaign performance testing
- Multivariate testing ecommerce store & checkout/cart process
- Access to enterprise network representatives:
- Dedicated Google Rep Team
- Dedicated Facebook Rep Team
- Dedicated YouTube Rep Team
What is the goal of enterprise PPC?
ROAS Formula: If you budget is high on PPC campaigns then you know the ROAS Formula
ROAS = Total campaign revenue / Total campaign cost.
But what does ROAS mean in terms of business impact?
3 tips for maximizing ROAS
Set up conversion tracking
Implement ad targeting to reach valuable leads
Monitor and optimize your paid ads
Our approach to enterprise PPC management
We delivers a better way to manage paid ads. Our insights and research from our team of paid search specialists combined with AI-powered data help businesses realize the full potential of their online marketing investment.
Encyphers takes a unique approach when it comes to enterprise ad management. We combine insights from our team of paid ad strategists with real-time web data from AI-powered sources to deliver the best results possible.
Stay ahead of paid advertising trends by learning about AI mechanics
Combine lead management with Salesforce, Nutshell, etc.
Monitor the best intel on the go with our mobile app
By combining industry-leading data and research from our team with unique AI data, we have created an impressive formula for PPC results.
What’s included in enterprise PPC management plans from Encyphers?
Pay per click marketing is really the best way to earn top results for your business. With google search you will be able to display your ad above organic search results and people will be able to see your business more easily. When people search for keywords related to your business, you want to appear at the top of search engines like Google and Bing — above organic results.
Online ads can enable you to do this and earn top positions that make your business appear more trustworthy. When appearing in these positions, your business receives many clicks that can lead into sales, site visits or conversions. The best part about search ads is you only pay when people click your listings. In addition the cost per click will always be cheaper as it increases over time as competition also increases so you’ll avoid wasting money trying to advertise to those who don’t have an interest in your products or services.
Specialized Media Buys On Websites
Development Of Ad Creatives And Landing Pages
Got a project?
We’re a team of creatives who are excited about unique ideas and help fin-tech companies to create amazing identity by crafting top-notch UI/UX.