You provide a list of current customers you want to reach, or we can curate a list for you using demographic and psychographic qualifiers like age, household income, number of children, job title, interests, etc. The addresses are then matched against plat line data to collect the exact physical location, size and shape of the individually matched addresses.
The system then geofences each matched address to collect and target users specific only to that distinct address location. It can also target any devices that enter that household – for example, if they are hosting guests. We can target other devices in the house such as desktops, laptops and tablets through cross-device matching. Addressable geofence campaigns can use display ads (either static ads or animated ads like .gifs) or can also use video files (.mov or .mp4).
Addressable geofencing is helpful for several businesses in a wide range of industries. Here are just a few examples of how addressable geofencing could work:
- Utility Providers: These industries typically have a robust customer database, so we can remind existing customers of your other services, special offers, etc.
- Politics: If you’re looking to reach a specific neighborhood or remind voters of your campaign, addressable geofence may be a great solution.
- Healthcare: A lot of practices use direct mail to blanket entire neighborhoods. With addressable geofence, you could have multiple messages delivered over the course of the month with different offers or practice branding messaging that grabs their attention.
There are several ways addressable geofencing can help your business here are a few:
- Scalability – Companies have the ability to grow programmatic advertising campaigns when needed outside of the limitations of IP based solutions.
- Attribution – Companies now have the ability to track any uplift in foot traffic.
- Performance – Addressability improves the performance of direct mail campaigns through improvements in frequency and reach.
- Personalization – Creative now has the ability to personalize advertisements based on 1st and 3rd party data sources.
- Omnichannel outreach – Addressable geofencing targets all devices within that address, including smartphones, TVs, desktops, laptops and tablets.
- Data overlap – Companies can segment audiences further with information culled from offline databases.
Got a project?
We’re a team of creatives who are excited about unique ideas and help fin-tech companies to create amazing identity by crafting top-notch UI/UX.